Welcome to Littlefield ...
Littlefield is located in Mohave County<1>.
Littlefield was established in 1865.
Littlefield is 1,850 feet [564 m] above sea level.<2>.
Time Zone: Littlefield lies in the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST) and does not observe daylight saving time
Note: If you travel east from Littlefield (for example, toward Hildale (UT)), you will leave Mountain Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Littlefield is within the (928) area code.
The ZIP code for Littlefield: 86432<3>
Communities Also Named Littlefield ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 6 communities that are also named Littlefield - they are located in Maine, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Texas.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Littlefield.
Communities near Littlefield ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Littlefield.
- Mesquite [Clark County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mesquite
- Mesquite [Clark County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Littlefield
- Estimated population in 2019: 19,726 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mesquite
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Mesquite<5>
- Bunkerville [Clark County]
- Atkinville [Washington County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Atkinville
- Atkinville [Washington County] was located 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the northeast of Littlefield
- Bloomington [Washington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bloomington
- Bloomington [Washington County] lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the northeast of Littlefield
- Former names for Bloomington:
- Saint James
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bloomington
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Price City [Washington County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Price City
- Price City [Washington County] was located 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the northeast of Littlefield
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Price City. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Former name for Price City:
- Price City has also been known as:
- Fort Clara [Washington County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fort Clara
- Fort Clara [Washington County] was located 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Littlefield
- Fort Clara has also been known as:
- Fort Santa Clara
- Santa Clara [Washington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Santa Clara
- Santa Clara [Washington County] lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Littlefield
- Estimated population in 2019: 8,417 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Santa Clara
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Santa Clara<5>
- Shem [Washington County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shem
- Shem [Washington County] was located 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Littlefield
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Shem have been provided by the GNIS.<7> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Ivins [Washington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ivins
- Ivins [Washington County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Littlefield
- Estimated population in 2019: 9,192 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ivins
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Ivins<5>
- Shivwits [Washington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shivwits
- Shivwits [Washington County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Littlefield
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shivwits
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Littlefield. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Littlefield.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Littlefield. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Littlefield.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Littlefield. See our Newspapers Page for Littlefield.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Littlefield ...
Looking for more information about Littlefield? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Littlefield, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Littlefield.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Arizona
About Mohave County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Littlefield. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Mohave County: www.co.mohave.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Mohave, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Littlefield - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Littlefield). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Littlefield or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Littlefield) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Littlefield. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Littlefield
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Littlefield. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 36.9077, Longitude: -113.9357
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<7>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|