Welcome to Bunkerville ...
Bunkerville is located in Clark County<1>.
Bunkerville was established in 1877.
Bunkerville is 1,530 feet [466 m] above sea level.<2>.
Time Zone: Bunkerville lies in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time
Note: If you travel east from Bunkerville, you will leave Pacific Time and cross into the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Bunkerville lies within the (702) area code.
The ZIP code for Bunkerville: 89007<3>
Communities Also Named Bunkerville ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are two Nevada communities named Bunkerville: This one is located in Clark County and the other is located in Lincoln County.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bunkerville.
Communities near Bunkerville ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bunkerville.
- Mesquite [Clark County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mesquite
- Mesquite [Clark County] lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Bunkerville
- Estimated population in 2019: 19,726 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mesquite
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Mesquite<5>
- Beaver Dam [Mohave County]
- Littlefield [Mohave County]
- Simonsville [Clark County] - Historic
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Simonsville have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Simonsville
- Simonsville [Clark County] was located 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Bunkerville
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Amber [Clark County] - Historic
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Amber have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Amber
- Amber [Clark County] was located 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the southwest of Bunkerville
- Logandale [Clark County]
- Moapa Valley [Clark County]
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Moapa Valley have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Moapa Valley
- Moapa Valley [Clark County] lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the southwest of Bunkerville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Moapa Valley
- Overton [Clark County]
- Lost City [Clark County] - Historic
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lost City have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lost City
- Lost City [Clark County] was located 24 miles [38.6 km]<4> to the southwest of Bunkerville
- Saint Thomas [Clark County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Thomas
- Saint Thomas [Clark County] was located 25 miles [40.2 km]<4> to the southwest of Bunkerville
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Bunkerville. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Bunkerville.
We have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Bunkerville. See our Newspapers Page for Bunkerville.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bunkerville ...
Looking for more information about Bunkerville? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Bunkerville, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Bunkerville.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Nevada Community
About Clark County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bunkerville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Clark County: www.accessclarkcounty.com/
The official website for State of Nevada: nv.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Nevada's counties, including Clark, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bunkerville - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bunkerville). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Bunkerville or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bunkerville) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bunkerville. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bunkerville
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bunkerville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 36.7718, Longitude: -114.1268
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|