Around Dagger ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Globe. It is located about 20 miles [32 km] to the south of Dagger. Globe has a population of 7,300 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Superior.
It is located about 32 miles [ km] to the southwest of Dagger and has a population of 3,200 people.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Cibecue [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cibecue
- Cibecue [Navajo County] lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the northeast of Dagger
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cibecue
- Claypool [Gila County]
- Cutter [Gila County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cutter
- Cutter [Gila County] lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the south of Dagger
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cutter
- Globe [Gila County]
- Grasshopper [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grasshopper
- Grasshopper [Navajo County] lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> to the north of Dagger
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Grasshopper have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grasshopper
- Miami [Gila County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Midland City [Gila County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Midland City
- Midland City [Gila County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the south of Dagger
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Midland City have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Midland City
- Peridot [Gila County]
- Pinal [Gila County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinal
- Pinal [Gila County] lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the south of Dagger
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pinal
- Roosevelt [Gila County]
- San Carlos [Gila County]
- Superior [Pinal County]
- Tonto Basin [Gila County]
- Top-of-the-World [Gila County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Top-of-the-World
- Top-of-the-World [Gila County] lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the southwest of Dagger
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Top-of-the-World
- Young [Gila County]
For more communities neighboring Dagger, please visit our County-by-County Page for Dagger.
Gila County ...
Dagger is located in Gila County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Gila County: Coconino, Graham, Maricopa, Navajo, Pinal & Yavapai.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Dagger ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Dagger.
Airports Near Dagger ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Dagger and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Dagger.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Arizona
About Gila County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Dagger. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Gila County: www.co.gila.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Dagger.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Dagger) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dagger. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.6945, Longitude: -110.8132 In this case, the coordinates for Dagger have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Gila, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Dagger), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|