Welcome to Valley Ridge ...
A typical abbreviation for Valley Ridge: Valley Rdg. (or less commonly used: Valley Rdge. or Valley Ridg.)
Time Zone: Valley Ridge lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Valley Ridge: (403) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Valley Ridge: T3B<2>
Communities Also Named Valley Ridge ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 9 communities that are also named Valley Ridge - they are located in Arkansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Texas (2), Utah, Virginia and Washington.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Valley Ridge.
Communities near Valley Ridge ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Valley Ridge.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chestermere
- Chestermere lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the east of Valley Ridge.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Chestermere came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chestermere
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Chestermere<4>
- Bragg Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bragg Creek
- Bragg Creek lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Valley Ridge.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bragg Creek came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bragg Creek
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bragg Creek<4>
- Cochrane Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cochrane Lake
- Cochrane Lake lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the northwest of Valley Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cochrane Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shepard
- Shepard lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Valley Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shepard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Varsity
- Varsity lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Valley Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Varsity
- Signal Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Signal Hill
- Signal Hill lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the southeast of Valley Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Signal Hill
- Glenbow ‑ Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glenbow
- Glenbow was located 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the northwest of Valley Ridge.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Glenbow. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Valley Ridge ...
Looking for more information about Valley Ridge? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Valley Ridge, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Valley Ridge.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Valley Ridge. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Valley Ridge, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Valley Ridge). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Valley Ridge or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Valley Ridge) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Valley Ridge. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Valley RidgeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Valley Ridge. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.0957, Longitude: -114.2518 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|