Welcome to Pibroch ...
Pibroch is 2,070 feet [631 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Pibroch lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Pibroch: (780) & (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Pibroch: T0G<3>
Communities near Pibroch ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Pibroch.
- Westlock (6 miles [9.7 km] to the south)
- Clyde (12 miles [19.3 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clyde
- Clyde lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Pibroch
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clyde
- Pickardville (13 miles [20.9 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pickardville
- Pickardville lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the south of Pibroch
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pickardville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pickardville
- Vimy (16 miles [25.7 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vimy
- Vimy lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Pibroch
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vimy
- Jarvie (14 miles [22.5 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jarvie
- Jarvie lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the north of Pibroch
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jarvie
- Rochester (18 miles [29 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rochester
- Rochester lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the northeast of Pibroch
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rochester
- Larkspur (13 miles [20.9 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Larkspur
- Larkspur lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the north of Pibroch
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larkspur
- Dapp (6 miles [9.7 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dapp
- Dapp lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the north of Pibroch
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dapp
- Tawatinaw (16 miles [25.7 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tawatinaw
- Tawatinaw lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the east of Pibroch
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tawatinaw
- Nestow (11 miles [17.7 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nestow
- Nestow lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the east of Pibroch
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nestow
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Pibroch ...
Looking for more information about Pibroch? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Pibroch, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Pibroch.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Pibroch
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Pibroch. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Pibroch - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Pibroch). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Pibroch or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Pibroch) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Pibroch. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from PibrochOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pibroch. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.2541, Longitude: -113.8739 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|