List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Netook (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acme Cemetery
- The Acme Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the northwest of Acme.
- Acme Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Netook.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Acme Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acme Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2295690<2>
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- Aspelund Cemetery
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- To be more precise, Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km] to the north of Netook.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- More precisely, Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km] to the north of Netook.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- The Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Carstairs.
- Stated another way, Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km] to the south of Netook.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Big Prairie Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Caroline Cemetery
- Carstairs Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Cremona Cemetery
- Crossfield Cemetery
- Didsbury Cemetery
- Eagle Hill Cemetery
- Eckville Cemetery
- Elnora Cemetery
- Hainstock Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church Cemetery
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Horseguard Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Meehan Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Mt. Davis Cemetery
- Olds Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- St. Hilda's Anglican Church Cemetery
- Sundre & District Cemetery
- Swalwell Cemetery
- Three Hills Cemetery
- Trochu Baptist Cemetery
- Vig Cemetery
- West Brook Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Netook, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Netook to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Netook.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Netook. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Netook:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Netook.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Netook) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Netook. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Netook
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Netook. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.8821, Longitude: -114.0458
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|