List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Mayton (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acme Cemetery
- The Acme Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the northwest of Acme.
- To be more precise, Acme Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the south of Mayton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Acme Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acme Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2295690<2>
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- The Alto Reste Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the east of Red Deer.
- To be precise, Alto Reste Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the north of Mayton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alto Reste Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alto Reste Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2131209<2>
- Aspelund Cemetery
- Beisker Level Land Seventh-day Adventist Cemetery
- Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- The Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Carstairs.
- To be precise, Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km] to the southwest of Mayton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Big Prairie Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Carstairs Cemetery
- Cremona Cemetery
- Crossfield Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Delburne Cemetery
- Didsbury Cemetery
- Eagle Hill Cemetery
- Elnora Cemetery
- Hainstock Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church Cemetery
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lousana Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Meehan Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Mt. Davis Cemetery
- Olds Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- St. Hilda's Anglican Church Cemetery
- Sarcee Butte Cemetery
- Swalwell Cemetery
- Three Hills Cemetery
- Trenville Cemetery
- Trochu Baptist Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
- Zion United Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Mayton, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Mayton to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Mayton.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Mayton:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Mayton.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Mayton) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mayton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.8376, Longitude: -113.7373
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|