List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Leedale (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alder Flats Cemetery
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- The Alto Reste Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the east of Red Deer.
- More precisely, Alto Reste Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the southeast of Leedale.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alto Reste Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alto Reste Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2131209<2>
- Aspelund Cemetery
- The Aspelund Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Red Deer.
- More precisely, Aspelund Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km] to the southeast of Leedale.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Aspelund Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aspelund Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2500225<2>
- Bentley Cemetery
- The Bentley Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the southeast of Bentley.
- To be more accurate, Bentley Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the southeast of Leedale.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2414665<2>
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- To be more accurate, Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 23 miles [37 km] to the southeast of Leedale.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- To be more accurate, Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km] to the southeast of Leedale.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Bradshaw Cemetery
- Breton Cemetery
- Bunker Hill Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Caroline Cemetery
- Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Dalby Swedish Lutheran Cemetery
- Eckville Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Fisherton Cemetery
- Forest Home Cemetery
- Hoadley Cemetery
- Horseguard Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Mountclare Cemetery
- Pine Grove Cemetery
- Poplar Valley Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Vig Cemetery
- West Haven Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Leedale, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Leedale to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Leedale.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Leedale:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Leedale.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Leedale) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Leedale. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Leedale
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Leedale. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.5833, Longitude: -114.4833
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|