Welcome to Last Lake ...
A typical abbreviation for Last Lake: Last Lk.
Last Lake is 2,170 feet [661 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the altitude of Last Lake is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Last Lake lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Last Lake: (780) and (587)<2>
Communities near Last Lake ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Last Lake.
- Fairview (19 miles [30.6 km] to the southwest)
- Grimshaw (14 miles [22.5 km] to the east)
- Berwyn (10 miles [16.1 km] to the southeast)
- Bluesky (15 miles [24.1 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bluesky
- Bluesky lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southwest of Last Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bluesky came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bluesky
- Whitelaw (9 miles [14.5 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Whitelaw
- Whitelaw lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southwest of Last Lake
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Whitelaw
- Brownvale (8 miles [12.9 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brownvale
- Brownvale lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the south of Last Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brownvale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brownvale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Brownvale<4>
- Deer Hill (14 miles [22.5 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Hill
- Deer Hill lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the west of Last Lake
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Hill
- Roma Junction (18 miles [29 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Roma Junction
- Roma Junction lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the east of Last Lake
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roma Junction
- Shaftesbury Settlement (20 miles [32.2 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shaftesbury Settlement
- Shaftesbury Settlement lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<3> to the east of Last Lake
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shaftesbury Settlement
- Dixonville (23 miles [37 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dixonville
- Dixonville lies 23 miles [37 km]<3> to the northeast of Last Lake
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dixonville
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Last Lake ...
Looking for more information about Last Lake? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Last Lake, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Last Lake.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Last Lake. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Last Lake - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Last Lake) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Last Lake. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.2333, Longitude: -117.9667 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|