Welcome to Bluesky ...
Bluesky is 2,100 feet [640 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Bluesky lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Bluesky: (780) & (587)<2>
Communities near Bluesky ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bluesky.
- Hines Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hines Creek
- Hines Creek lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northwest of Bluesky
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hines Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Whitelaw
- Whitelaw lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the northeast of Bluesky
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Whitelaw
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brownvale
- Brownvale lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the east of Bluesky
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brownvale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brownvale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Brownvale<4>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Deer Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Hill
- Deer Hill lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the north of Bluesky
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dunvegan
- Dunvegan lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Bluesky
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dunvegan
- Fort Dunvegan - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fort Dunvegan
- Fort Dunvegan was located 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Bluesky
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Belloy
- Belloy lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the south of Bluesky
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Belloy
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eaglesham
- Eaglesham lies 23 miles [37 km]<3> to the southeast of Bluesky
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Eaglesham came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eaglesham
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bluesky ...
Looking for more information about Bluesky? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bluesky, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bluesky.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bluesky. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bluesky - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bluesky) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bluesky. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BlueskyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bluesky. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.0667, Longitude: -118.2500 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|