Welcome to Cherry Grove ...
A typical abbreviation for Cherry Grove: Cherry Grv.
Cherry Grove is 1,770 feet [539 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Cherry Grove lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel east from Cherry Grove (for example, toward Pierceland (SK)), you will soon leave Mountain Time and cross into the Central Standard Time Zone (CST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Telephone area codes for Cherry Grove: (780) and (587)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Cherry Grove: T0A<3>
Communities Also Named Cherry Grove ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 22 communities that are also named Cherry Grove - they are located in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina (2), Ohio, Ontario, Oregon, Pennsylvania (2), Tennessee, Virginia (2), Washington and West Virginia (2).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Cherry Grove.
Communities near Cherry Grove ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Cherry Grove.
- Cold Lake
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pierceland came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pierceland
- Pierceland lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the east of Cherry Grove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pierceland
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Pierceland<5>
- Beaver Crossing
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beaver Crossing came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beaver Crossing
- Beaver Crossing lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the west of Cherry Grove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beaver Crossing
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Cold Lake South
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cold Lake South
- Cold Lake South lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Cherry Grove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cold Lake South
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Medley
- Medley lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the northwest of Cherry Grove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Medley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beaverdam came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beaverdam
- Beaverdam lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the southwest of Cherry Grove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beaverdam
- Northern Pine
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Northern Pine
- Northern Pine lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the east of Cherry Grove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Northern Pine
- Beacon Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beacon Hill
- Beacon Hill lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the east of Cherry Grove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beacon Hill
- Fort Kent
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fort Kent
- Fort Kent lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the west of Cherry Grove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fort Kent
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Cherry Grove ...
Looking for more information about Cherry Grove? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Cherry Grove, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Cherry Grove.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cherry Grove. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Cherry Grove - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Cherry Grove, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Cherry Grove). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Cherry Grove or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cherry Grove) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Cherry Grove. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Cherry Grove
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cherry Grove. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.3600, Longitude: -110.0840
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|