Around Pleasantdale ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Gillette. It is located about 18 miles [28 km] to the northeast of Pleasantdale. Gillette has a population of 32,200 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Wright.
It is located about 24 miles [ km] to the southeast of Pleasantdale and has a population of 1,800 people.
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Pleasantdale.<2>
- Antelope Valley-Crestview [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Antelope Valley-Crestview [Campbell County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Pleasantdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Collins Heights [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Collins Heights
- Collins Heights [Campbell County] lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the northeast of Pleasantdale
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Collins Heights
- Gillette [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gillette
- Gillette [Campbell County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northeast of Pleasantdale
- Population from the 2020 Census: 32,220 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gillette
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Gillette<3>
- Linch [Johnson County]
- Moorcroft [Crook County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Moorcroft
- Moorcroft [Crook County] lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> to the east of Pleasantdale
- Population from the 2020 Census: 1,084 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Moorcroft
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Moorcroft<3>
- Rozet [Campbell County]
- Sleepy Hollow [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sleepy Hollow
- Sleepy Hollow [Campbell County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northeast of Pleasantdale
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Sleepy Hollow have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sleepy Hollow
- Wright [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wright
- Wright [Campbell County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the southeast of Pleasantdale
- Population from the 2020 Census: 1,758 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wright
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Wright<3>
For more communities neighboring Pleasantdale, please visit our County-by-County Page for Pleasantdale.
Campbell County ...
Pleasantdale is located in Campbell County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Campbell County: Powder River (MT), Converse, Crook, Johnson, Sheridan & Weston.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Pleasantdale ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Pleasantdale.
Airports Near Pleasantdale ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Pleasantdale and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Pleasantdale.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Wyoming:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Wyoming Community
About Campbell County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Pleasantdale. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Campbell County: www.ccg.co.campbell.wy.us/
The official website for State of Wyoming: www.wyo.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Pleasantdale.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Pleasantdale) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Pleasantdale. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from PleasantdaleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pleasantdale. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.0758, Longitude: -105.7194 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Wyoming's counties, including Campbell, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Pleasantdale), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|