Welcome to Antelope Valley-Crestview ...
Although we found mention of Antelope Valley-Crestview during our research, we have little information about it.<1> Given the context of how Antelope Valley-Crestview was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Antelope Valley-Crestview to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Antelope Valley-Crestview, please Contact Us.
A typical abbreviation for Antelope Valley-Crestview: Antelope Vly. Crestview (or less commonly used: Antelope Vally. Crestview or Antelope Vlly. Crestview)
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Antelope Valley-Crestview might be (or was) located is in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time
We believe that Antelope Valley-Crestview would be found within the (307) area code.
Communities near Antelope Valley-Crestview ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Antelope Valley-Crestview.
- Gillette [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gillette
- Gillette [Campbell County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the north of Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Estimated population in 2019: 32,030 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gillette
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Gillette<3>
- Collins Heights [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Collins Heights
- Collins Heights [Campbell County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the north of Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Collins Heights
- Rozet [Campbell County]
- Pleasantdale [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pleasantdale
- Pleasantdale [Campbell County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the southwest of Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pleasantdale
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Adon [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Adon
- Adon [Campbell County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Adon
- Moorcroft [Crook County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Moorcroft
- Moorcroft [Crook County] lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the east of Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Estimated population in 2019: 1,084 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Moorcroft
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Moorcroft<3>
- Wright [Campbell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wright
- Wright [Campbell County] lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> to the south of Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Estimated population in 2019: 1,753 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wright
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Wright<3>
- Pine Haven [Crook County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pine Haven
- Pine Haven [Crook County] lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> to the east of Antelope Valley-Crestview
- Estimated population in 2019: 548 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pine Haven
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Pine Haven<3>
- Carlile [Crook County]
- Recluse [Campbell County]
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Antelope Valley-Crestview. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Antelope Valley-Crestview.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Antelope Valley-Crestview. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Antelope Valley-Crestview.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Antelope Valley-Crestview. See our Newspapers Page for Antelope Valley-Crestview.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Antelope Valley-Crestview ...
Looking for more information about Antelope Valley-Crestview? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Antelope Valley-Crestview, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Antelope Valley-Crestview.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Wyoming
About Campbell County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Campbell County: www.ccg.co.campbell.wy.us/
The official website for State of Wyoming: www.wyo.gov/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Antelope Valley-Crestview and then turned east". While Antelope Valley-Crestview could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Antelope Valley-Crestview as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Miller Creek to see Pete ... Miller Creek is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Antelope Valley-Crestview could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong county. Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Antelope Valley-Crestview) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Antelope Valley-Crestview. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Antelope Valley-Crestview
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|