Welcome to Bull Valley ...
So far, we have found very little information about Bull Valley. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Bull Valley to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Bull Valley, please Contact Us.
Bull Valley would have been located within present day Washington County<2>.
A typical abbreviation for Bull Valley: Bull Vly. (or less commonly used: Bull Vally. or Bull Vlly.)
Time Zone: The area where Bull Valley was located is in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time
Note: If you travel west from Bull Valley, you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT).
Bull Valley would have been located in the (435) area code.
Communities Also Named Bull Valley ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Bull Valley - it's located in Illinois.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bull Valley.
Communities near Bull Valley ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bull Valley.
- Ivins [Washington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ivins
- Ivins [Washington County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the south of Bull Valley
- Estimated population in 2019: 9,192 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ivins
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Ivins<4>
- Enterprise [Washington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Enterprise
- Enterprise [Washington County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Bull Valley
- Estimated population in 2019: 1,890 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Enterprise
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Enterprise<4>
- Hebron [Washington County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hebron
- Hebron [Washington County] was located 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the north of Bull Valley
- Former name for Hebron:
- Shoal Creek
- Brookside [Washington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brookside
- Brookside [Washington County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the southeast of Bull Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brookside
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Veyo [Washington County]
- Central [Washington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Central
- Central [Washington County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the east of Bull Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central
- Gunlock [Washington County]
- Mountain Meadows [Washington County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mountain Meadows
- Mountain Meadows [Washington County] was located 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the northeast of Bull Valley
- Dammeron Valley [Washington County]
- Hamblin [Washington County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hamblin
- Hamblin [Washington County] was located 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Bull Valley
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Hamblin. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Former name for Hamblin:
- Fort Hamblin
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Bull Valley. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Bull Valley.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Bull Valley. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Bull Valley.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Bull Valley. See our Newspapers Page for Bull Valley.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Utah
About Washington County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Washington County: www.washco.state.ut.us/
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Bull Valley, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||If you're interested in how the shape of Utah's counties, including Washington, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bull Valley) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bull Valley. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bull Valley
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bull Valley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.4231, Longitude: -113.8032
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|