Around Adairville ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Page (AZ). It is located about 28 miles [45 km] to the southeast of where Adairville would have been located. Page (AZ) has a population of 7,500 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Kanab.
It is located about 34 miles [ km] to the west of Adairville and has a population of 5,000 people.
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Fredonia [Coconino County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fredonia
- Fredonia [Coconino County] lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> to the west of Adairville
- Population from the 2020 Census: 1,272 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fredonia
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Fredonia<3>
- Jacob Lake [Coconino County]
- Lee's Ferry [Coconino County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lee's Ferry
- Lee's Ferry [Coconino County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the southeast of Adairville
- Lee's Ferry has also been known as:
- Little Colorado Station
- Saint's Ferry
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lee's Ferry
- Marble Canyon [Coconino County]
- Page [Coconino County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Page
- Page [Coconino County] lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Adairville
- Population from the 2020 Census: 7,516 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Page
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Page<3>
- Alton [Kane County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alton
- Alton [Kane County] lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> to the northwest of Adairville
- Population from the 2020 Census: 119 people
- Former names for Alton:
- Roundy's Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Alton<3>
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Big Water [Kane County]
- Bryce Canyon City [Garfield County]
- Bryce Canyon [Garfield County]
- Cannonville [Garfield County]
- Glendale [Kane County]
- Henrieville [Garfield County]
- Kanab [Kane County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kanab
- Kanab [Kane County] lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> to the west of Adairville
- Population from the 2020 Census: 4,983 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kanab
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Kanab<3>
- Tropic [Garfield County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tropic
- Tropic [Garfield County] lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> to the north of Adairville
- Population from the 2020 Census: 514 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tropic
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Tropic<3>
For more communities neighboring Adairville, please visit our County-by-County Page for Adairville.
Kane County ...
Adairville would have been located within present day Kane County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Kane County: Coconino (AZ), Mohave (AZ), Garfield, Iron, San Juan & Washington.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Adairville ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Adairville.
Airports Near Adairville ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Adairville and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Adairville.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Utah:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Utah
About Kane County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Adairville.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Adairville) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Adairville. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from AdairvilleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Adairville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.1167, Longitude: -111.9152 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Utah's counties, including Kane, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Adairville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|