Welcome to Smiley ...
Time Zone: Smiley lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Smiley (for example, toward Cereal (AB)), you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Area codes for Smiley: (306) and (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Smiley: S0L<2>
Communities Also Named Smiley ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 8 communities that are also named Smiley - they are located in Georgia (2), Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania (2), Texas and Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Smiley.
Communities near Smiley ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Smiley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coleville
- Coleville lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Smiley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Coleville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coleville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Flaxcombe
- Flaxcombe lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the southwest of Smiley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Flaxcombe came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flaxcombe
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Major
- Major lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the north of Smiley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Major
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marengo
- Marengo lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Smiley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marengo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hoosier
- Hoosier lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the west of Smiley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hoosier
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinkham
- Pinkham lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the south of Smiley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pinkham
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Loverna
- Loverna lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<3> to the west of Smiley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Loverna
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Compeer
- Compeer lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<3> to the northwest of Smiley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Compeer
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Smiley ...
Looking for more information about Smiley? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Smiley, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Smiley.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Smiley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Smiley). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Smiley or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Smiley) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Smiley. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from SmileyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Smiley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.6326, Longitude: -109.4711 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|