Welcome to Scotsguard ...
So far, we have found very little information about Scotsguard. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Scotsguard to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Scotsguard, please Contact Us.
Scotsguard was established in 1910.
While the community is gone, the present day location for Scotsguard is 2,830 feet [863 m] above sea level.<2> In other words, the elevation of Scotsguard is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: The area where Scotsguard was located is in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you leave Scotsguard and travel south, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Scotsguard would have been located in the (306) & (639)<3> area codes.
Communities near Scotsguard ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Scotsguard.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cadillac
- Cadillac lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the east of Scotsguard
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadillac
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Admiral
- Admiral lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the east of Scotsguard
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Admiral
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Simmie
- Simmie lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the north of Scotsguard
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Simmie
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Instow
- Instow lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the west of Scotsguard
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Instow. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Instow
- Lac Pelletier
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lac Pelletier
- Lac Pelletier lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the northeast of Scotsguard
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lac Pelletier
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dollard
- Dollard lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the west of Scotsguard
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dollard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vesper
- Vesper lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the north of Scotsguard
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vesper
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blumenort
- Blumenort lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<4> to the northeast of Scotsguard
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blumenort
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blumenhof
- Blumenhof lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<4> to the northeast of Scotsguard
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blumenhof
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Scotsguard, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Scotsguard - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Scotsguard) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Scotsguard. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ScotsguardOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Scotsguard. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.7240, Longitude: -108.1447 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|