Welcome to Emerald Park ...
Although we found mention of Emerald Park during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Emerald Park was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Emerald Park to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Emerald Park, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Emerald Park might be (or was) located is in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
We believe that Emerald Park would be found within the (306) and (639)<2> area codes.
Communities Also Named Emerald Park ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Emerald Park - they are located in Illinois and Iowa.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Emerald Park.
Communities near Emerald Park ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Emerald Park.
- Grand Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grand Coulee
- Grand Coulee lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the west of Emerald Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grand Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for McLean
- McLean lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the east of Emerald Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for McLean came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McLean
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kronau
- Kronau lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the southeast of Emerald Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kronau
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edenwold
- Edenwold lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Emerald Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edenwold
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gray
- Gray lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the south of Emerald Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gray
- Saint Joseph's
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Joseph's
- Saint Joseph's lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the east of Emerald Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Joseph's came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Joseph's
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Davin
- Davin lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the east of Emerald Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Davin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Richardson
- Richardson lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the southwest of Emerald Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Richardson came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richardson
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Emerald Park ...
Looking for more information about Emerald Park? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Emerald Park, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Emerald Park.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went north past Emerald Park and then turned west". While Emerald Park could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Emerald Park as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Mile's to see Pete ... Mile's is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Emerald Park could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Emerald Park) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Emerald Park. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Emerald ParkOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Emerald Park. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.4543, Longitude: -104.3924 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|