Welcome to Gray ...
Time Zone: Gray lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Gray: (306) & (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Gray: S0G<2>
Communities Also Named Gray ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 30 communities that are also named Gray - they are located in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio (2), Oklahoma (2), Pennsylvania (4), South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (2) and Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Gray.
Communities near Gray ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Gray.
- White City
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White City
- White City lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the north of Gray
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White City
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Milestone
- Milestone lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the south of Gray
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Milestone
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sedley
- Sedley lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the east of Gray
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sedley
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kronau
- Kronau lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Gray
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kronau
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lang
- Lang lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the south of Gray
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lang came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lang
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Riceton
- Riceton lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the southeast of Gray
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Riceton came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Riceton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lewvan
- Lewvan lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southeast of Gray
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lewvan came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lewvan
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Corinne
- Corinne lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Gray
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Corinne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lajord
- Lajord lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the east of Gray
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lajord
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Gray ...
Looking for more information about Gray? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Gray, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Gray.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Gray. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Gray). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Gray or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Gray) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Gray. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from GrayOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Gray. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.1722, Longitude: -104.4460 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|