Welcome to Grafton ...
Time Zone: Grafton lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Area Codes for Grafton: (289)<1>, (365) & (905)
Communities Also Named Grafton ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 31 communities that are also named Grafton - they are located in Alabama, California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas (2), Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, New Brunswick, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Nova Scotia, Ohio, Ontario (2), Pennsylvania (2), Utah, Vermont, Virginia (2), West Virginia and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Grafton.
Communities near Grafton ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Grafton.
- Port Hope
- Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville First Nation
- Alderville First Nation lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the north of Grafton.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alderville First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eddystone
- Eddystone lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the north of Grafton.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Eddystone. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eddystone
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spicer
- Spicer lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Grafton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spicer
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vernonville
- Vernonville lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Grafton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vernonville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carmel
- Carmel lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the north of Grafton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carmel
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Centreton
- Centreton lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the north of Grafton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Centreton
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Grafton ...
Looking for more information about Grafton? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Grafton, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Grafton.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Grafton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Of the area codes for Grafton, area code (289, 365) is an overlay.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Grafton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Grafton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from GraftonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Grafton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.9926, Longitude: -78.0232 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|