Welcome to Spicer ...
Time Zone: Spicer lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Communities Also Named Spicer ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 7 communities that are also named Spicer - they are located in British Columbia, Colorado (2), Minnesota, Ontario (2) and Oregon.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Spicer.
Communities near Spicer ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Spicer.
- Port Hope
- Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville First Nation
- Alderville First Nation lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the north of Spicer
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alderville First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville First Nation
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Creighton Heights
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Creighton Heights
- Creighton Heights lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Spicer
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Creighton Heights
- Precious Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Precious Corners
- Precious Corners lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the northwest of Spicer
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Precious Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wicklow
- Wicklow lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the east of Spicer
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wicklow
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Camborne
- Camborne lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the northwest of Spicer
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camborne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eddystone
- Eddystone lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Spicer
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Eddystone. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eddystone
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Spicer ...
Looking for more information about Spicer? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Spicer, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Spicer.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Spicer. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Spicer) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Spicer. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from SpicerOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Spicer. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.9652, Longitude: -78.1032 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|