Around Centreton ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Peterborough. It is located about 20 miles [32 km] to the northwest of Centreton.
The next largest community is Belleville.
It is located about 33 miles [ km] to the east of Centreton
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Centreton.<2>
- Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville First Nation
- Alderville First Nation lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the north of Centreton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alderville First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville
- Alderville lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the north of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brookside
- Brookside lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the south of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brookside
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burnley
- Burnley lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the north of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carmel
- Carmel lies 2 miles [3.2 km]<2> to the east of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carmel
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Creighton Heights
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Creighton Heights
- Creighton Heights lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the southwest of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Creighton Heights
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eddystone
- Eddystone lies 2 miles [3.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Centreton
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Eddystone. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eddystone
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fenella
- Fenella lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the northwest of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fenella
- Greenleys Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greenleys Corners
- Greenleys Corners lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the east of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenleys Corners
- Tubbs Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tubbs Corners
- Tubbs Corners lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the east of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tubbs Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vernonville
- Vernonville lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> to the southeast of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vernonville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wicklow
- Wicklow lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Centreton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wicklow
Curious and Interesting Names Near Centreton ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Centreton.
Airports Near Centreton ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Centreton and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Centreton.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Ontario:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Centreton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Centreton were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Centreton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Centreton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CentretonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Centreton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.0842, Longitude: -78.0430 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Centreton), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|