Welcome to Greenleys Corners ...
A typical abbreviation for Greenleys Corners: Greenleys Cors.
See our Genealogy Helper Page for Greenleys Corners for more information about variations on the name of Greenleys Corners.
Time Zone: Greenleys Corners lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Communities Also Named Greenleys Corners ...
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Greenleys Corners.
Communities near Greenleys Corners ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Greenleys Corners.
- Quinte West
- Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville First Nation
- Alderville First Nation lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Greenleys Corners
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alderville First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eddystone
- Eddystone lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the west of Greenleys Corners
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Eddystone. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eddystone
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edville
- Edville lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the east of Greenleys Corners
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Edville. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shiloh
- Shiloh lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the east of Greenleys Corners
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shiloh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Centreton
- Centreton lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the west of Greenleys Corners
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Centreton
- East Colborne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for East Colborne
- East Colborne lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the southeast of Greenleys Corners
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Colborne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Morganston
- Morganston lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the northeast of Greenleys Corners
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morganston
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Greenleys Corners ...
Looking for more information about Greenleys Corners? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Greenleys Corners, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Greenleys Corners.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Greenleys Corners. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Greenleys Corners) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Greenleys Corners. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Greenleys CornersOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Greenleys Corners. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.0737, Longitude: -77.9231 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|