Welcome to Breslau ...
Time Zone: Breslau lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Telephone area codes for Breslau: (519) and (226)<1>
Communities Also Named Breslau ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 3 communities that are also named Breslau - they are located in Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Texas.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Breslau.
Communities near Breslau ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Breslau.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Guelph
- Guelph lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Breslau
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Guelph came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Guelph
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Guelph<3>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Laurentian Hills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Laurentian Hills
- Laurentian Hills lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the southwest of Breslau
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Laurentian Hills
- Alpine Village
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alpine Village
- Alpine Village lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Breslau
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alpine Village
- Fisher Mills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fisher Mills
- Fisher Mills lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southeast of Breslau
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fisher Mills
- German Mills - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for German Mills
- German Mills was located 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Breslau
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for German Mills. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Former names for German Mills:
- Bleam's Mills
- Hopewell Mills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hagey
- Hagey lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southeast of Breslau
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hagey came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hagey
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Maryhill
- Maryhill lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the north of Breslau
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Maryhill came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Maryhill
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Maryhill<3>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Breslau ...
Looking for more information about Breslau? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Breslau, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Breslau.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Ontario Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Breslau. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Area code (226) is an overlay for area code (519).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Breslau) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Breslau. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Breslau
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Breslau. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.4753, Longitude: -80.4125
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|