Around Trementina ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Santa Rosa. It is located about 38 miles [61 km] to the south of where Trementina would have been located. Santa Rosa has a population of 2,600 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Roy.
It is located about 35 miles [ km] to the north of Trementina and has a population of 220 people.
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Trementina.<2>
- Conchas [San Miguel County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Conchas
- Conchas [San Miguel County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the east of Trementina
- Conchas has also been known as:
- Conchas Dam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Conchas
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Conchas<3>
- Cuervo [Guadalupe County]
- Hooverville [San Miguel County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hooverville
- Hooverville [San Miguel County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the southeast of Trementina
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hooverville
- Mosquero [Harding County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mosquero
- Mosquero [Harding County] lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Trementina
- Population from the 2020 Census: 85 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mosquero
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Mosquero<3>
- Newkirk [Guadalupe County]
- Roy [Harding County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Roy
- Roy [Harding County] lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> to the north of Trementina
- Population from the 2020 Census: 216 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roy
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Roy<3>
- Santa Rosa [Guadalupe County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa [Guadalupe County] lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> to the south of Trementina
- Population from the 2020 Census: 2,625 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Santa Rosa
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Santa Rosa<3>
- Solano [Harding County]
For more communities neighboring Trementina, please visit our County-by-County Page for Trementina.
San Miguel County ...
Trementina would have been located within present day San Miguel County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of San Miguel County: Guadalupe, Harding, Mora, Quay, Santa Fe & Torrance.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Trementina ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Trementina.
Airports Near Trementina ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Trementina and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Trementina.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of New Mexico:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in New Mexico
About San Miguel County
About New Mexico
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for State of New Mexico: www.newmexico.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Trementina.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Trementina) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Trementina. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from TrementinaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Trementina. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.4589, Longitude: -104.4243 In this case, the coordinates for Trementina have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of New Mexico's counties, including San Miguel, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Trementina), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|