Welcome to Felicity ...
Felicity is located in Imperial County<1>.
Felicity was established in 1986.
Felicity is 280 feet [85 m] above sea level.<2>.
Time Zone: Felicity lies in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time
Note: If you travel east from Felicity (for example, toward Wellton (AZ)), you will soon leave Pacific Time and cross into the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Area codes for Felicity: (760) & (442)<3>
The ZIP code for Felicity: 92283<4>
Communities Also Named Felicity ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Felicity - it's located in Ohio.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Felicity.
Communities near Felicity ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Felicity.
- Yuma [Yuma County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Yuma
- Yuma [Yuma County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<5> to the southeast of Felicity
- Estimated population in 2019: 98,285 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Yuma
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Yuma<6>
- San Luis [Yuma County]
- Somerton [Yuma County]
- Winterhaven [Imperial County]
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Tumco [Imperial County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tumco
- Tumco [Imperial County] was located 9 miles [14.5 km]<5> to the north of Felicity
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Tumco. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
- Former name for Tumco:
- Bard [Imperial County]
- Gadsden [Yuma County]
- Picacho [Imperial County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Picacho
- Picacho [Imperial County] lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<5> to the northeast of Felicity
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Picacho have been provided by the GNIS.<8> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Picacho
- Fortuna Foothills [Yuma County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fortuna Foothills
- Fortuna Foothills [Yuma County] lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<5> to the east of Felicity
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fortuna Foothills have been provided by the GNIS.<8> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fortuna Foothills
- Fort Laguna [Yuma County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fort Laguna
- Fort Laguna [Yuma County] was located 22 miles [35.4 km]<5> to the east of Felicity
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Fort Laguna. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Felicity. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Felicity.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Felicity. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Felicity.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Felicity. See our Newspapers Page for Felicity.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Felicity ...
Looking for more information about Felicity? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Felicity, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Felicity.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of California
About Imperial County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Felicity. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Imperial County: www.co.imperial.ca.us/
The official website for State of California: https://www.ca.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of California's counties, including Imperial, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Felicity - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||Area code (442) is an overlay for area code (760).|
|<4>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Felicity). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Felicity or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<5>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Felicity) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Felicity. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Felicity
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Felicity. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.7499, Longitude: -114.7655
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<7>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<8>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|