Welcome to Kanaka Bar ...
We aren't confident of the location of Kanaka Bar, so consider the above location as an estimate.<1>
Time Zone: Kanaka Bar lies in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: PST- Heure Normale du Pacifique (HNP), PDT- Heure Avancée du Pacifique (HAP).
Telephone area codes for Kanaka Bar: (250) & (778)<2>
Communities near Kanaka Bar ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Kanaka Bar.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Keefers
- Keefers lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the south of Kanaka Bar
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Keefers came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Keefers
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gladwin
- Gladwin lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the north of Kanaka Bar
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gladwin
- Canyon Alpine
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Canyon Alpine
- Canyon Alpine lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the south of Kanaka Bar
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Canyon Alpine
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Boston Bar
- North Bend
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dot
- Dot lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the east of Kanaka Bar
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dot came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dot
- Canford Mill - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Canford Mill
- Canford Mill was located 23 miles [37 km]<3> to the east of Kanaka Bar
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Canford Mill. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<1>
- Spences Bridge
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coyle
- Coyle lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<3> to the east of Kanaka Bar
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Coyle came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coyle
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Kanaka Bar ...
Looking for more information about Kanaka Bar? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Kanaka Bar, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Kanaka Bar.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in British Columbia
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kanaka Bar. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<2>||Area code (778) is an overlay for area code (250).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kanaka Bar) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kanaka Bar. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kanaka BarOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kanaka Bar. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.1154, Longitude: -121.5608 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|