Around Beavermouth ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Golden. It is located about 24 miles [38 km] to the southeast of Beavermouth.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Beavermouth.<1>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Donald
- Donald lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the east of Beavermouth
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Donald
- East Gate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for East Gate
- East Gate lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the south of Beavermouth
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for East Gate. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Gate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edelweiss
- Edelweiss lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the southeast of Beavermouth
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edelweiss
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glacier
- Glacier lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the south of Beavermouth
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glacier
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Moberly
- Moberly lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the southeast of Beavermouth
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Moberly came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Moberly
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nicholson
- Nicholson lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Beavermouth
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nicholson
- Rogers Pass
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rogers Pass
- Rogers Pass lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the south of Beavermouth
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rogers Pass came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rogers Pass
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Rogers Pass<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rogers
- Rogers lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<1> to the southwest of Beavermouth
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rogers
- Six (6) Mile Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Six (6) Mile Creek
- Six (6) Mile Creek lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<1> to the southwest of Beavermouth
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Six (6) Mile Creek came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Six (6) Mile Creek
Curious and Interesting Names Near Beavermouth ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Beavermouth.
Airports Near Beavermouth ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Beavermouth and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Beavermouth.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Beavermouth ...
Looking for more information about Beavermouth? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Beavermouth. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Beavermouth, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Beavermouth.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of British Columbia:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within British Columbia
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Beavermouth. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Beavermouth) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Beavermouth. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BeavermouthOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Beavermouth. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.5167, Longitude: -117.4167 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Beavermouth), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|