Welcome to Moberly ...
Time Zone: Moberly lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel west from Moberly, you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT).
Area codes for Moberly: (250) and (778)<1>
Adding Moberly to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Moberly was on a map titled Map of British Columbia (from Gulf Refining, 1925).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Moberly on our Genealogy Page.
Communities Also Named Moberly ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 4 communities that are also named Moberly - they are located in Indiana, Kentucky, Manitoba and Missouri.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Moberly.
Communities near Moberly ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Moberly.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edelweiss
- Edelweiss lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the south of Moberly
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edelweiss
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Donald
- Donald lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Moberly
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Donald
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nicholson
- Nicholson lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Moberly
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nicholson
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beavermouth
- Beavermouth lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northwest of Moberly
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beavermouth came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beavermouth
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Beavermouth<3>
- East Gate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for East Gate
- East Gate lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the west of Moberly
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for East Gate. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Gate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for McMurdo
- McMurdo lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the southeast of Moberly
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for McMurdo came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McMurdo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Leanchoil
- Leanchoil lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Moberly
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Leanchoil came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leanchoil
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rogers
- Rogers lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the west of Moberly
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rogers
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Moberly ...
Looking for more information about Moberly? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Moberly, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Moberly.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for British Columbia
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Moberly. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||Area code (778) is an overlay for area code (250).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Moberly) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Moberly. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MoberlyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Moberly. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.3833, Longitude: -117.0167 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|