Welcome to Anegam ...
Anegam is located in Pima County<1>.
Anegam is 1,760 feet [536 m] above sea level.<2>.
Time Zone: Anegam lies in the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST) and does not observe daylight saving time
Anegam lies within the (520) area code.
Communities near Anegam ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Anegam.
- Ak Chin [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ak Chin
- Ak Chin [Pima County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the south of Anegam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ak Chin
- North Komelik [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for North Komelik
- North Komelik [Pinal County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northeast of Anegam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Komelik
- Chiapuk [Pinal County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chiapuk
- Chiapuk [Pinal County] was located 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the northwest of Anegam
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Chiapuk have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Ventana [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ventana
- Ventana [Pima County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Anegam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ventana
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Kohatk [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kohatk
- Kohatk [Pinal County] lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the north of Anegam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kohatk
- Maish Vaya [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Maish Vaya
- Maish Vaya [Pima County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the south of Anegam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Maish Vaya
- Narcho Santos [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Narcho Santos
- Narcho Santos [Pima County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the south of Anegam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Narcho Santos
- Allen [Pima County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Allen
- Allen [Pima County] was located 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the south of Anegam
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Allen. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Vaya Chin [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vaya Chin
- Vaya Chin [Pima County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the west of Anegam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vaya Chin
- Kaka [Maricopa County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kaka
- Kaka [Maricopa County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northwest of Anegam
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kaka
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Anegam. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Anegam.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Anegam. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Anegam.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Anegam. See our Newspapers Page for Anegam.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Anegam ...
Looking for more information about Anegam? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Anegam, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Anegam.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Arizona
About Pima County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Anegam. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pima County: www.co.pima.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Pima, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Anegam - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Anegam) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Anegam. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Anegam
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Anegam. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.3741, Longitude: -112.0342
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|