Welcome to Ryley ...
Time Zone: Ryley lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Ryley: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Ryley: T0B<2>
Adding Ryley to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Ryley was on a map titled Road Map for Montana & Southern Alberta (from Shell Oil, 1951).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Ryley on our Genealogy Page.
Communities Also Named Ryley ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Ryley - it's located in Georgia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Ryley.
Communities near Ryley ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Ryley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Holden
- Holden lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the southeast of Ryley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Holden
- Round Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Round Hill
- Round Hill lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the southwest of Ryley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Round Hill
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Poe
- Poe lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Ryley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Poe came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Poe
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Haight
- Haight lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Ryley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Haight
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bruce
- Bruce lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the southeast of Ryley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bruce came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bruce
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Inland
- Inland lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Ryley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inland
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lindbrook
- Lindbrook lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Ryley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lindbrook came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lindbrook
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Ryley ...
Looking for more information about Ryley? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Ryley, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Ryley.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ryley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Ryley). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Ryley or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Ryley) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ryley. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from RyleyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ryley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.2913, Longitude: -112.4267 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|