Welcome to Inland ...
Time Zone: Inland lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Inland: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Inland: T0B<2>
Communities Also Named Inland ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 9 communities that are also named Inland - they are located in Alabama, Kansas, Michigan (2), Nebraska, New York, North Carolina and Ohio (2).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Inland.
Communities near Inland ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Inland.
- Vegreville (7 miles [11.3 km] to the northeast)
- Tofield (19 miles [30.6 km] to the west)
- Mundare (13 miles [20.9 km] to the northwest)
- Ryley (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southwest)
- Holden (12 miles [19.3 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Holden
- Holden lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the south of Inland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Holden
- Haight (7 miles [11.3 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Haight
- Haight lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the southwest of Inland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Haight
- Poe (12 miles [19.3 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Poe
- Poe lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the southwest of Inland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Poe came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Poe
- Bruce (13 miles [20.9 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bruce
- Bruce lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the south of Inland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bruce came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bruce
- Lavoy (13 miles [20.9 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lavoy
- Lavoy lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the east of Inland
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lavoy
- Hilliard (19 miles [30.6 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hilliard
- Hilliard lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the northwest of Inland
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hilliard came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hilliard
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Inland ...
Looking for more information about Inland? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Inland, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Inland.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Inland. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Inland, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Inland). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Inland or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Inland) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Inland. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from InlandOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Inland. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.4178, Longitude: -112.1869 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|