Welcome to Rolling Hills ...
Time Zone: Rolling Hills lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Rolling Hills: (403) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Rolling Hills: T0J<2>
Communities Also Named Rolling Hills ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 55 communities that are also named Rolling Hills - they are located in Alabama (4), Arkansas (2), California (4), Colorado (2), Delaware, Florida (3), Georgia, Indiana (3), Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland (5), Mississippi, New York, North Carolina (3), Ohio, Pennsylvania (2), Tennessee (6), Texas (3), Virginia (6), West Virginia (4) and Wyoming.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Rolling Hills.
Communities near Rolling Hills ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Rolling Hills.
- Vauxhall (18 miles [29 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vauxhall
- Vauxhall lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southwest of Rolling Hills
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Vauxhall came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vauxhall
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Vauxhall<5>
- Tilley (16 miles [25.7 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tilley
- Tilley lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the north of Rolling Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tilley
- Scandia (12 miles [19.3 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Scandia
- Scandia lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the west of Rolling Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scandia
- Grantham (14 miles [22.5 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grantham
- Grantham lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the southwest of Rolling Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grantham
- Rainier (16 miles [25.7 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rainier
- Rainier lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Rolling Hills
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rainier came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rainier
- Hays (17 miles [27.4 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hays
- Hays lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the south of Rolling Hills
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hays came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hays
- Alderson (19 miles [30.6 km] to the east) - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderson
- Alderson was located 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the east of Rolling Hills
- Former names for Alderson:
- Bow City (24 miles [38.6 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bow City
- Bow City lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<3> to the northwest of Rolling Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bow City
- Brooks (24 miles [38.6 km] to the north)
- Retlaw (24 miles [38.6 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Retlaw
- Retlaw lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<3> to the southwest of Rolling Hills
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Retlaw
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Rolling Hills ...
Looking for more information about Rolling Hills? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Rolling Hills, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Rolling Hills.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Rolling Hills. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Rolling Hills). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Rolling Hills or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Rolling Hills) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Rolling Hills. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Rolling HillsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Rolling Hills. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.2258, Longitude: -111.7733 |
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|