List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Pibroch (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Abee Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Abee Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- The Abee Cemetery is located outside and to the southwest of Abee.
- To be precise, Abee Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the east of Pibroch.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Abee Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Abee Cemetery
- Alexander First Nations Cemetery
- Barrhead Community Cemetery
- Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- The Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery is located 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the north of Barrhead.
- To be more accurate, Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km] to the southwest of Pibroch.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- Bloomsbury Pentecostal Cemetery
- Bon Accord Cemetery
- Cash Creek Cemetery
- Christ Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Dapp Cemetery
- Emmanuel Anglican Church Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Epiphany Lutheran of Sion Cemetery
- Forest Hill Cemetery
- Hazel Bluff United Church Cemetery
- Jarvie Cemetery
- Klondyke Cemetery
- Legal Cemetery
- Manola Cemetery
- Meanook Cemetery
- Meanook Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Pibroch.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Meanook Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meanook Cemetery
- Mellowdale Cemetery
- Mosside Agnes United Church Cemetery
- Neerlandia Cemetery
- Newbrook Community Cemetery
- Our Lady of Lourdes Cemetery
- Peaceful Pines Cemetery
- Poynter Memorial Cemetery
- Redwater Cemetery
- Redwater Cemetery
- Rich Valley Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery
- St. Alban Cemetery
- St. Anne RC Cemetery
- St. John Anglican Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican of Sion Cemetery
- St. Michaels Cemetery
- St. Michael's Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- St. Wolodymyr Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- Sion United Church Cemetery
- Tawatinaw Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tawatinaw Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Tawatinaw Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the east of Pibroch.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tawatinaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tawatinaw Cemetery
- Vega Community Cemetery
- Westlock Town Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Pibroch, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Pibroch to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Pibroch.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Pibroch. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Pibroch:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Pibroch.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Pibroch) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Pibroch. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Pibroch
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pibroch. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.2541, Longitude: -113.8739
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|