List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Ohaton (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Bardo Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Ohaton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bawlf Cemetery
- Bawlf Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethlehem Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Ohaton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Calumet Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calumet Cemetery
- Century Meadows Baptist Church Cemetery
- Crooked Lake Community Church Cemetery
- Daysland Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Donalda Cemetery
- Dorenlee Cemetery
- Dried Meat Lake Cemetery
- Earling Cemetery
- Earlville Rutherford Cemetery
- Exaltation Of The Holy Cross Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Ferry Point Church Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Fredericksheim Baptist Cemetery
- Fridhem Cemetery
- Fridhem Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Green View Cemetery
- Hegre Norwegian Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Holden Cemetery
- Holden Town Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Kingman Cemetery
- Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Lk. Demay Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Lk. Demay Cemetery lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Ohaton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2367204<2>
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Larson Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Larson Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Larson Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larson Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464331<2>
- Littlerock Cemetery
- Louis Bull Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Melville Cemetery
- Millet Community Cemetery
- Mirror Cemetery
- Moland Lutheran Cemetery
- Nashville Cemetery
- New Norway Cemetery
- New Sarepta Moravian Cemetery
- New Sweden Mission Church Cemetery
- Our Savior Cemetery
- Parkland Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Peace Hills Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Red Willow Cemetery
- Rosalind Cemetery
- Roseland Cemetery
- Round Hill Cemetery
- Ryley Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church Cemetery
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Cemetery, Spring Lake
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- St. Michael RC Cemetery
- St. Norbert's Catholic Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- St. Stanislaus RC Cemetery
- Salem Mennonite Church Cemetery
- Skafse Cemetery
- Skudesness Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Spruce Coulee Cemetery
- Strome Catholic Cemetery
- Swan Hills Cemetery
- Tofield Cemetery
- Transfiguration of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Trondhjem Cemetery
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Valleyview Cemetery
- Vang Cemetery
- Wetaskiwin Cemetery
- Wetaskiwin Memorial
- Wiesenthal Baptist Church Cemetery
- Wilhelmina Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Church Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Ohaton, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Ohaton to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Ohaton.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Ohaton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Ohaton:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Ohaton.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Ohaton) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ohaton. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Ohaton
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ohaton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9694, Longitude: -112.6592
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|