Whether we're planning a trip and want to make reservations or still at home and looking for a place to eat, we usually start by visiting the TripAdvisor website. Once on their website we search for what's available, then check the recommendations and experiences of other people.
Although there are many ways of searching the TripAdvisor website, we prefer to start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page. On the Tourism page you'll find a quick overview of the community, with links to restaurants, lodging, flights, rentals and nearby attractions.
In addition, you'll find a link to the TripAdvisor Forum for Nanton. If you have a question about your travel plans, post it on their Forum and see if others can give you an answer.
All of this can be found on the TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Nanton.
The following list should help you find nearby communities that also have TripAdvisor pages.
List of Neighboring TripAdvisor Tourism Pages ...
Below is a list of those communities which have a TripAdvisor Tourism page and are relatively close to Nanton - within 37 miles [59.5 km]<1>.
Our list sorts the communities in alphabetical order. There are 14 communities listed:
- Black Diamond (30 miles [48.3 km] to the northwest)
- Claresholm (23 miles [37 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Claresholm
- Claresholm lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the south of Nanton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Claresholm came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Claresholm
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Claresholm<2>
- Dalemead (36 miles [57.9 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dalemead
- Dalemead lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the north of Nanton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dalemead came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalemead
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Dalemead<2>
- De Winton (34 miles [54.7 km] to the north)
- Furman (27 miles [43.5 km] to the south)
- Granum (34 miles [54.7 km] to the south)
- High River (16 miles [25.7 km] to the north)
- Longview (23 miles [37 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Longview
- Longview lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the northwest of Nanton
- Former names for Longview:
- Little Chicago
- New York
- Little New York
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Longview
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Longview<2>
- Millarville (37 miles [59.5 km] to the northwest)
- Mossleigh (32 miles [51.5 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mossleigh
- Mossleigh lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Nanton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mossleigh came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mossleigh
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Mossleigh<2>
- Okotoks (27 miles [43.5 km] to the north)
- Stavely (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southeast)
- Turner Valley (31 miles [49.9 km] to the northwest)
- Vulcan (22 miles [35.4 km] to the east)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Nanton: www.town.nanton.ab.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Nanton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Nanton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from NantonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Nanton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.3447, Longitude: -113.7759 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|