Around Lovettville ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Edson. It is located about 39 miles [62 km] to the north of Lovettville.
The next largest community is Robb.
It is located about 18 miles [ km] to the northwest of Lovettville
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Lovettville.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cadomin
- Cadomin lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> to the west of Lovettville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadomin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coalspur
- Coalspur lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Lovettville
- Coalspur has also been known as:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coalspur
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Luscar
- Luscar lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the west of Lovettville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Luscar
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marlboro
- Marlboro lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> to the north of Lovettville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Marlboro came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marlboro
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mercoal
- Mercoal lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northwest of Lovettville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mercoal
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Robb
- Robb lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northwest of Lovettville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robb
Curious and Interesting Names Near Lovettville ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Lovettville.
Airports Near Lovettville ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Lovettville and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Lovettville.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lovettville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Lovettville were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lovettville) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lovettville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0333, Longitude: -116.6833 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Lovettville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|