List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Kountry Meadows (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- The Alto Reste Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the east of Red Deer.
- Stated another way, Alto Reste Cemetery lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the east of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alto Reste Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alto Reste Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2131209<2>
- Aspelund Cemetery
- Bentley Cemetery
- The Bentley Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the southeast of Bentley.
- More precisely, Bentley Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2414665<2>
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- To be precise, Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 13 miles [20.9 km] to the northeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- To be more precise, Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 13 miles [20.9 km] to the northeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Bradshaw Cemetery
- Caroline Cemetery
- Caroline Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the southwest of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Caroline Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Caroline Cemetery
- Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Eagle Hill Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Eckville Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Forest Home Cemetery
- Hainstock Cemetery
- Hoadley Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church Cemetery
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Horseguard Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the southeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayton Cemetery
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Olds Cemetery
- Pine Grove Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- Sundre & District Cemetery
- Vig Cemetery
- West Haven Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Kountry Meadows, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Kountry Meadows to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Kountry Meadows.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Kountry Meadows. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Kountry Meadows:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Kountry Meadows.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Kountry Meadows) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kountry Meadows. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kountry Meadows
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kountry Meadows. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3129, Longitude: -114.2784
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|