List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Killam (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Bawlf Cemetery
- Bawlf Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the southeast of Killam.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Daysland Cemetery
- Donalda Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Earling Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Ferry Point Church Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- God's Acre Cemetery
- Green View Cemetery
- Halkirk Cemetery
- Hegre Norwegian Lutheran Church Cemetery
- High Mound Cemetery
- Holden Cemetery
- Holden Town Cemetery
- Irma Cemetery
- Jarrow Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Lk. Demay Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Lk. Demay Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Killam.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2367204<2>
- Lk. Olivia Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Larson Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Larson Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Larson Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Killam.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Larson Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larson Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464331<2>
- Lougheed Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Melville Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Parkland Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Red Willow Cemetery
- Rosalind Cemetery
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Cemetery, Spring Lake
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- Sedgewick Memorial Cemetery
- Skudesness Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Spruce Coulee Cemetery
- Strome Catholic Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Trondhjem Cemetery
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Killam, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Killam to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Killam.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Killam: www.town.killam.ab.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Killam:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Killam.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Killam) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Killam. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Killam
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Killam. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.7910, Longitude: -111.8608
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|