List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Kevisville (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- The Alto Reste Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the east of Red Deer.
- To be precise, Alto Reste Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Kevisville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alto Reste Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alto Reste Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2131209<2>
- Aspelund Cemetery
- Bentley Cemetery
- The Bentley Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the southeast of Bentley.
- Bentley Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Kevisville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2414665<2>
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- More precisely, Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km] to the northeast of Kevisville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- To be precise, Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km] to the northeast of Kevisville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- The Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Carstairs.
- To be precise, Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km] to the southeast of Kevisville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Big Prairie Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Bradshaw Cemetery
- Caroline Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Carstairs Cemetery
- Carstairs Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Kevisville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Carstairs Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carstairs Cemetery
- Cremona Cemetery
- Didsbury Cemetery
- Eagle Hill Cemetery
- Eckville Cemetery
- Hainstock Cemetery
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Horseguard Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southeast of Kevisville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayton Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Olds Cemetery
- Pine Grove Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- Sundre & District Cemetery
- Vig Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Kevisville, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Kevisville to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Kevisville.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Kevisville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Kevisville:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Kevisville.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Kevisville) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kevisville. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kevisville
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kevisville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.0280, Longitude: -114.4301
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|