List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Keoma (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acme Cemetery
- The Acme Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the northwest of Acme.
- To be more precise, Acme Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the north of Keoma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Acme Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acme Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2295690<2>
- Airdrie Cemetery
- Beisker Level Land Seventh-day Adventist Cemetery
- Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- The Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Carstairs.
- Stated another way, Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km] to the north of Keoma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Burnsland Cemetery
- The Burnsland Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more precise, Burnsland Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the southwest of Keoma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Burnsland Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnsland Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1981495<2>
- Carstairs Cemetery
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- The Chevra Kadisha Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the south of Calgary.
- To be more accurate, Chevra Kadisha Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Keoma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2263707<2>
- Chinese Cemetery
- Crossfield Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Davisburg Cemetery
- Didsbury Cemetery
- Eden Brook Memorial Gardens
- Gleichen Cemetery
- Jewish Cemetery
- Jewish Memorial Chapel Cemetery
- Mitford Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Mitford Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Mitford Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the west of Keoma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mitford Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mitford Cemetery
- Mt. Davis Cemetery
- Mt. View Mennonite Cemetery
- Mountain View Memorial Gardens
- Okotoks Cemetery
- Queen's Park Cemetery
- Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery
- Rosebud Cemetery
- St. Andrew's Cemetery
- St. Barnabas Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Marys Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Cemetery
- St. Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Springbank United Church Cemetery
- Standard Cemetery
- Strathmore Cemetery
- Swalwell Cemetery
- Three Hills Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- The Union Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more accurate, Union Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the southwest of Keoma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Union Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1804353<2>
- West Brook Cemetery
- Zion United Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Keoma, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Keoma to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Keoma.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Keoma. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Keoma:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Keoma.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Keoma) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Keoma. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Keoma
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Keoma. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.2152, Longitude: -113.6500
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|