Welcome to Kameyosek ...
Time Zone: Kameyosek lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Kameyosek: (780) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Kameyosek: T6K<2>
Communities near Kameyosek ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Kameyosek.
- Edmonton (6 miles [9.7 km] to the northwest)
- Saint Albert (14 miles [22.5 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Albert
- Saint Albert lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the northwest of Kameyosek
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Albert came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Albert
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Saint Albert<4>
- Leduc (14 miles [22.5 km] to the south)
- Fort Saskatchewan (18 miles [29 km] to the northeast)
- Beaumont (7 miles [11.3 km] to the south)
- Devon (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Devon
- Devon lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southwest of Kameyosek
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Devon came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Devon
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Devon<4>
- Upper Manor Estates (16 miles [25.7 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Upper Manor Estates
- Upper Manor Estates lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the north of Kameyosek
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Upper Manor Estates
- New Sarepta (17 miles [27.4 km] to the southeast)
- Woodland Park (14 miles [22.5 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodland Park
- Woodland Park lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the west of Kameyosek
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodland Park
- Namao (17 miles [27.4 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Namao
- Namao lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the north of Kameyosek
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Namao came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Namao
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Kameyosek ...
Looking for more information about Kameyosek? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Kameyosek, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Kameyosek.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kameyosek. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Kameyosek, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Kameyosek). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Kameyosek or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kameyosek) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kameyosek. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from KameyosekOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kameyosek. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.4615, Longitude: -113.4407 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|