List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Heritage Woods (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Airdrie Cemetery
- Big Prairie Cemetery
- Burnsland Cemetery
- The Burnsland Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more precise, Burnsland Cemetery lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the east of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Burnsland Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnsland Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1981495<2>
- Carstairs Cemetery
- Carstairs Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the north of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Carstairs Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carstairs Cemetery
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- The Chevra Kadisha Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the south of Calgary.
- More accurately, Chevra Kadisha Cemetery lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> to the south of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2263707<2>
- Chinese Cemetery
- Cremona Cemetery
- Crossfield Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dalemead Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalemead Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the southeast of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Davisburg Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Davisburg Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Eden Brook Memorial Gardens
- Highwood Cemetery
- Jewish Cemetery
- The Jewish Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more precise, Jewish Cemetery lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the east of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Jewish Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jewish Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2172228<2>
- Jewish Memorial Chapel Cemetery
- Mitford Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Mitford Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Mitford Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mitford Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mitford Cemetery
- Mt. View Mennonite Cemetery
- Mountain View Memorial Gardens
- Okotoks Cemetery
- Queen's Park Cemetery
- Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery
- St. Andrew's Cemetery
- St. Barnabas Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Marys Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Cemetery
- St. Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Springbank United Church Cemetery
- Strathmore Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- Wesley Cemetery
- Wesley Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the west of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Wesley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wesley Cemetery
- West Brook Cemetery
- West Brook Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Heritage Woods.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the West Brook Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on West Brook Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Heritage Woods, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Heritage Woods to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Heritage Woods.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Heritage Woods. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Heritage Woods:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Heritage Woods.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Heritage Woods) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Heritage Woods. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Heritage Woods
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Heritage Woods. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.0558, Longitude: -114.2399
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|