List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Eagle Hill (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- The Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Carstairs.More accurately, Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery lies 23 miles [37 km] to the southeast of Eagle Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Big Prairie Cemetery
- Caroline Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Caroline Cemetery
- Caroline Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northwest of Eagle Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Caroline Cemetery
- Carstairs Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Carstairs Cemetery
- Carstairs Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the southeast of Eagle Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carstairs Cemetery
- Cremona Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cremona Cemetery
- Cremona Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the south of Eagle Hill.
- Cremona Cemetery has also been known as:
- Cemona Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cremona Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2513584<3>
- Crossfield Cemetery
- Didsbury Cemetery
- Eagle Hill Cemetery
- Eckville Cemetery
- Hainstock Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Horseguard Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the north of Eagle Hill.
- Lakeview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Lake View Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2379295<3>
- Mayton Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayton Cemetery
- The Mayton Cemetery is located outside and to the northwest of Torrington.Mayton Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the east of Eagle Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayton Cemetery
- Olds Cemetery
- Sundre & District Cemetery
- West Brook Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Eagle Hill, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Eagle Hill to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Eagle Hill.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Eagle Hill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Eagle Hill:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Eagle Hill.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Eagle Hill) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Eagle Hill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.8167, Longitude: -114.3667 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|