Welcome to College Heights ...
A typical abbreviation for College Heights: College Hts. (in Canada, 'Hgts.' is the more common abbreviation.)
Time Zone: College Heights lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for College Heights: (403) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for College Heights: T4L<2>
Communities Also Named College Heights ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 21 communities that are also named College Heights - they are located in Alabama, Arkansas, British Columbia, California (4), Colorado, Florida, Georgia (2), Illinois, Kentucky (2), Maryland, Pennsylvania, South Carolina (2), Tennessee (2) and Utah.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for College Heights.
Communities near College Heights ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near College Heights.
- Red Deer (15 miles [24.1 km] to the south)
- Ponoka (14 miles [22.5 km] to the northeast)
- Blackfalds (8 miles [12.9 km] to the south)
- Bentley (13 miles [20.9 km] to the west)
- Clive (11 miles [17.7 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clive
- Clive lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the east of College Heights
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Clive came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clive
- Gull Lake (9 miles [14.5 km] to the west)
- Jarvis Bay (18 miles [29 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jarvis Bay
- Jarvis Bay lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southwest of College Heights
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Jarvis Bay came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jarvis Bay
- Joffre (13 miles [20.9 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Joffre
- Joffre lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southeast of College Heights
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Joffre
- Woodland Hills (18 miles [29 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodland Hills
- Woodland Hills lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the south of College Heights
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodland Hills
- Birchcliff (18 miles [29 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Birchcliff
- Birchcliff lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southwest of College Heights
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Birchcliff came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Birchcliff
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for College Heights ...
Looking for more information about College Heights? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to College Heights, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for College Heights.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for College Heights. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of College Heights, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as College Heights). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether College Heights or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- College Heights) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for College Heights. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from College HeightsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in College Heights. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4922, Longitude: -113.7209 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|