Welcome to Central Park ...
Time Zone: Central Park lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Central Park: (403) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Central Park: T4S<2>
Communities Also Named Central Park ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 18 communities that are also named Central Park - they are located in Georgia, Illinois (2), Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey (2), New York (2), Ontario, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Central Park.
Communities near Central Park ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Central Park.
- Red Deer (4 miles [6.4 km] to the south)
- Sylvan Lake (11 miles [17.7 km] to the west)
- Lacombe (10 miles [16.1 km] to the north)
- Penhold (13 miles [20.9 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Penhold
- Penhold lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the south of Central Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Penhold came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Penhold
- Bentley (13 miles [20.9 km] to the northwest)
- Springbrook (10 miles [16.1 km] to the south)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Springbrook
- Springbrook lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the south of Central Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springbrook
- Clive (18 miles [29 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clive
- Clive lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northeast of Central Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Clive came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clive
- Norglenwold (12 miles [19.3 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Norglenwold
- Norglenwold lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the west of Central Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Norglenwold came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Norglenwold
- Kountry Meadows (19 miles [30.6 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kountry Meadows
- Kountry Meadows lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the west of Central Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kountry Meadows
- Gull Lake (10 miles [16.1 km] to the northwest)
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Central Park ...
Looking for more information about Central Park? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Central Park, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Central Park.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Central Park. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (403).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Central Park). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Central Park or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Central Park) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Central Park. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Central ParkOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Central Park. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3323, Longitude: -113.8229 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|