Welcome to Camp Creek ...
A typical abbreviation for Camp Creek: Cp. Creek
Time Zone: Camp Creek lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Telephone area codes for Camp Creek: (780) & (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Camp Creek: T0G<2>
Communities Also Named Camp Creek ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 12 communities that are also named Camp Creek - they are located in Arizona, Georgia, Kansas (2), Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Camp Creek.
Communities near Camp Creek ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Camp Creek.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Peavine
- Peavine lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Camp Creek
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Peavine came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Peavine
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bloomsbury
- Bloomsbury lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Camp Creek
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bloomsbury
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Campsie
- Campsie lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the south of Camp Creek
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Campsie came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Campsie
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Tiger Lily
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tiger Lily
- Tiger Lily lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the southwest of Camp Creek
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Tiger Lily came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tiger Lily
- Fort Assiniboine
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Neerlandia
- Neerlandia lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the northeast of Camp Creek
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Neerlandia
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Roselea
- Roselea lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the southwest of Camp Creek
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roselea
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vega
- Vega lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Camp Creek
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vega
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Freedom
- Freedom lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Camp Creek
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Freedom
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Camp Creek ...
Looking for more information about Camp Creek? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Camp Creek, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Camp Creek.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Camp Creek. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Camp Creek, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Camp Creek). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Camp Creek or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Camp Creek) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Camp Creek. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Camp CreekOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Camp Creek. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.2500, Longitude: -114.5827 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|