List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Brocket (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Aetna Cemetery
- The Aetna Cemetery is located outside and to the southwest of Aetna.
- To be precise, Aetna Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Brocket.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Aetna Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aetna Cemetery
- Beazer Cemetery
- Beazer Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the south of Brocket.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Beazer Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beazer Cemetery
- Bellevue Union Cemetery
- Blairmore Union Cemetery (New)
- Blairmore Union Cemetery (Old)
- Brocket Colony Cemetery
- Caldwell - Moir Cemetery
- Cardston Cemetery
- Claresholm Cemetery
- Coleman Catholic Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Coleman Union Cemetery
- Cowley Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Fishburn Cemetery
- Five Mile Peace Lutheran Cemetery
- Glenwood Cemetery
- Granum Cemetery
- Hartley Cemetery
- Hartley Cemetery lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Brocket.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Hartley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hartley Cemetery
- Hill Spring Cemetery
- Hillcrest Mines Cemetery
- Hillspring Pioneer Cemetery
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- Leavitt Cemetery
- Lille Cemetery
- Livingstone Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the northeast of Brocket.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Orton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orton Cemetery
- Passburg Cemetery
- Pincher Creek Colony
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Pincher Creek Colony. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Pincher Creek Colony lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the west of Brocket.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Pincher Creek Colony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pincher Creek Colony
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2660492<2>
- Pincher Creek Fairview Cemetery
- Pincher Creek Pioneer Cemetery
- St. Annes RC Cemetery
- The St. Annes RC Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the north of Blairmore.
- More accurately, St. Annes RC Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the west of Brocket.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Annes RC Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Annes RC Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2316391<2>
- St. Cyril's Catholic Cemetery
- St. Henry Cemetery
- St. Paul's Cemetery
- Springridge Mennonite Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- United Doukhobors of Alberta Cemetery
- Waterton National Park Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Brocket, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Brocket to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Brocket.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Brocket. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Brocket:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Brocket.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Brocket) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Brocket. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Brocket
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Brocket. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.5500, Longitude: -113.7667
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|