Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Waupaca.
Our newspaper information for Waupaca is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 17 papers that were published in the immediate area of Waupaca. In addition, the list contains another 72 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Waupaca. In total, we've identified 89 papers within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Waupaca.
Newspapers Published In Waupaca ...
We know of 17 newspapers that have been published in the immediate area of Waupaca:
- County Post East (from 2009)
- County Post West (from 2009)
- Iola Herald (from 2009)
- Manawa Advocate (from 2009)
- Continue List (13 more) ...
- New London Press-Star (from 2009)
- The Waupaca County News (from 1921)
- The Waupaca Record (from 1894)
- The Waupaca Spirit (from 1853)
- Waupaca Chain O' Lakes Picture Post (from 1949)
- Waupaca County Post (from 1917)
- Waupaca County Register (from 1858)
- Waupaca County Republican (from 1867)
- Waupaca Post (from 1878)
- Waupaca Record-Leader (from 1912)
- Waupaca Republican-Post (from 1908)
- Waupaca Republican (from 1891)
- Weyauwega-Fremont Chronicle (from 2009)
Newspapers Neighboring Waupaca ...
The following newspapers were published within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Waupaca.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Waupaca.
- Published In Weyauwega [Waupaca County] ...
- Die Deutsche Chronik (from 1898)
- The Weyauwega Chronicle (from 1877)
- The Weyauwega Herald (from 1859)
- The Weyauwega Times (from 1869)
- The Weyauwegan (from 1858)
- The Weyauwegian (from 1855)
- The Wolf River Herald (from 1858)
- Published In Iola [Waupaca County] ...
- The Iola Herald (from 1891)
- Published In Manawa [Waupaca County] ...
- Manawa Advocate (from 1895)
- The Manawa News (from 1913)
- Published In Amherst [Portage County] ...
- Amherst Advertiser (from 1890)
- The Amherst Advocate (from 1893)
- Tomorrow River Times (from 1975)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Wild Rose [Waushara County] ...
- The Wild Rose Herald (from 1932)
- The Wild Rose Times (from 1901)
- The Wild Rose Times (from 1929)
- Published In New London [Waupaca County] ...
- New Lon[don] Times (from 1856)
- New London Daily Press (from 1955)
- New London News (from 1874)
- New London Press-Republican (from 1928)
- New London Press (from 1893)
- New London Republican (from 1897)
- New London Times And Tribune (from 1881)
- New London Times (from 1870)
- New London Tribune (from 1891)
- Press-Star (from 1974)
- Press-Star (from 1979)
- The Monday Press-Star (from 1977)
- The New London News (from 1885)
- The New London Press (from 1925)
- The Press Of Waupaca And Outagamie Counties, Wisconsin (from 1901)
- The Thursday Press-Star (from 1979)
- Published In Almond [Portage County] ...
- The Almond Press (from 1924)
- Published In Dale [Outagamie County] ...
- The Dale Recorder (from 1899)
- Published In Hortonville [Outagamie County] ...
- The Hortonville Weekly Review (from 1931)
- The Weekly Review (from 1890)
- The Weekly Review (from 1933)
- Published In Redgranite [Waushara County] ...
- Redgranite Herald (from 1905)
- The County Herald (from 1939)
- The Redgranite Herald (from 1938)
- The Redgranite Times (from 1927)
- Published In Plainfield [Waushara County] ...
- Plainfield Times (from 1877)
- Sun-News Press (from 1961)
- The Sun (from 1883)
- Years of publication: 1883 to 1961
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 13001664
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Sun
- Holdings for: LCCN SN86086025
- Published In Rosholt [Portage County] ...
- The Rosholt Community Press (from 1926)
- The Rosholt Community Press (from 193?)
- The Rosholt Journal (from 1913)
- The Rosholt Review (from 1920)
- [Ro]sholt Echo (from 190?)
- Published In Wautoma [Waushara County] ...
- The Independent (from 1882)
- The Waushara Argus (from 1863)
- The Wautoma Journal (from 1856)
- Waushara County Argus (from 1859)
- Published In Clintonville [Waupaca County] ...
- Clintonville Chronicle (from 2009)
- Clintonville Herald (from 1878)
- Clintonville Tribune-Gazette (from 1940)
- The Clintonville Gazette (from 1919)
- The Clintonville Tribune (from 1891)
- The Dairyman-Gazette (from 1923)
- Published In Plover [Portage County] ...
- Plover Herald (from 1856)
- Plover Times & Republican (from 186?)
- Plover Times (from 1868)
- Published In Winneconne [Winnebago County] ...
- The Enterprise (from 1883)
- The Local (from 188?)
- The Winneconne Globe (from 1921)
- The Winneconne Item (from 1871)
- The Winneconne Item (from 1876)
- The Winneconne Local (from 1886)
- The Winneconne Local (from 1909)
- The Winneconne News (from 1928)
- Winneconne Herald (from 1874)
- Winneconne Weekly Item (from 1873)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Wisconsin
About Waupaca County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
The official website for Waupaca: www.cityofwaupaca.org/
The official website for Waupaca County: www.co.waupaca.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Waupaca) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Waupaca. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from WaupacaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Waupaca. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.3547, Longitude: -89.0757 In this case, the coordinates for Waupaca have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|