Census Data for Richmond Beach ...
As far as we can tell, Richmond Beach has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Richmond Beach, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Woodway [Snohomish County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodway
- Woodway [Snohomish County] lies less than 2 miles<1> to the northwest of Richmond Beach
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Woodway have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodway
- Edmonds [Snohomish County]
- Shoreline [King County]
- Lynnwood [Snohomish County]
- Mountlake Terrace [Snohomish County]
- Brier [Snohomish County]
- Lake Forest Park [King County]
- Kenmore [King County]
- Continue List (662 more) ...
- Bothell [King County]
- Kirkland [King County]
- Mill Creek [Snohomish County]
- Woodinville [King County]
- Bainbridge Island [Kitsap County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bainbridge Island
- Bainbridge Island [Kitsap County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the southwest of Richmond Beach
- Bainbridge Island has also been known as:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bainbridge Island
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bainbridge Island<3>
- Hunts Point [King County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hunts Point
- Hunts Point [King County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Richmond Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hunts Point
- Seattle [King County]
King County ...
Richmond Beach is located in King County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for King County.
Miscellaneous Information for Richmond Beach ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either King County or the community of Richmond Beach:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Richmond Beach:
- GNIS ID for Richmond Beach: 1512601
- GNIS ID for King County: 1531933
- GNIS ID for State of Washington: 1779804
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Richmond Beach is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Richmond Beach.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Washington Community
About King County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Richmond Beach. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for King County: www.metrokc.gov/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Richmond Beach) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Richmond Beach. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.7695, Longitude: -122.3901 In this case, the coordinates for Richmond Beach have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including King, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|